Wednesday, January 28, 2009

First day of school!!!

Do you remember your first day of school?

My eldest daughter started school yesterday and I was SO so proud of her. It was a real feat from both of us actually, as we are both quite emotional beings. There were no tears! OK, so I had a couple when I was having my shower but I kept it all to myself. Got to school and off she went with a skip in her step. It was really exciting. Marconi had the day off which was nice, that little bit of moral support helps.

So then came the second day off school....dropped the younger one ( Estella) to Pre school and then Camila to school, well it was a whole different feeling doing it by myself....i looked back at her sitting all alone on the mat, then to see a lovely little NEW friend come and sit with her and start chatting, brought tears to my eyes. You will be ok at school my little darling.

Off I went home, proud and emotional.

No comments: